Diagonal Walkers!

It's laughable as well as annoying but street walkers seem to meander to the left or the right here and can rarely find a line that they are happy with.  Now, you might say that they are gearing up to turn right or left but no no no!  They aren't, they aren't! They are just walking in one direction and decide that they want to walk diagonal for a bit or the whole length of their straight journey!  

Now, you might say that they meander because they are responding to an oncoming straight walker that they have spotted or a meanderer that's meandering into their line of walking.  Well, you could be right!  It might just be one huge fucked up vicious circular system of people that meander in diagonal lines.  If I brush past a 'diagonal walker' who's crossed my path I occasionally mutter to myself, LOUDLY, in English 'walk in a fucking straight line'.  I especially do this if they are swinging a lit cigarette!